I’ve decided to do my part for social-distancing by putting my business on hold for the time being. Thank you for your understanding!
Why Choose OgoWash Window Cleaning?
Were you searching for the “best window cleaning service near me”? If you live in Kelowna, or West Kelowna then, in my opinion, you’ve come to the right place 🙂
- Who cares more than the business owner? It will be me that comes to your home to give you a quote, and it will be me that cleans your windows.
- I am polite, punctual, and respectful of your time and home.
- My top priority is to satisfy. That’s why most of my work comes from referrals and repeat clients.
But don’t take my word for it, please take a moment to read through some of my recent Google reviews:
Mike was prompt and efficient and did an excellent job not only cleaning my house windows and also my Mom’s house! He went on to work on my boss’s house and we were all extremely satisfied with his work.
Mike delivers exceptional service and he’s a true professional. We are so happy with the quality of his work and I highly recommend Ogowash for window cleaning! Thank you, Mike.
Mike did a fantastic job, my windows are so clean. He was efficient and thorough as well as being prompt and very friendly! I will use OgoWash again.
I left a long career in software engineering behind, to do something different. Three years ago I started OgoWash Window Cleaning and I’ve found my new passion in life.
Instead of endless meetings, I now spend my days putting smiles on my client’s faces.
If you’re looking for a window cleaner that takes pride in their work, and you don’t mind hearing a friendly British accent, then please get in touch.
Mike Griffiths, Owner-Operator
How Much Will It Cost To Have My Windows Cleaned?
There are many factors that affect the price of a particular window cleaning service. All relate to the amount of work and time involved.
- How many panes of glass? A window may have 1, 2 or more panes.
- Inside and outside? How many window screens to clean? How about glass railings?
- Any vaulted ceilings?
- How dirty is the glass? Are there any hard water stains?
- Does the ground slope steeply away from the house? Any large shrubs in front of windows?
You don’t need to answer any of these questions, I’ll take care of all that when I come to your home and give you a firm quote.
How Often Should I Have My Windows Cleaned?
Most of my clients have their windows cleaned twice a year. This keeps their windows looking great and also keeps them in excellent condition.
Regular window cleaning also prevents the build-up of contaminants:
- Pollen / Sap
- Insect residue
- Pollution from cars and aircraft
- Hard water stains
Left untreated, hard water stains can require replacement of the window. I often point out misaligned sprinklers to homeowners.
Peace Of Mind
Whoever you trust to clean your windows, please ensure they have the correct insurance.
OgoWash Window Cleaning is licensed, fully insured, and compliant with all of WorkSafe BC’s regulations.
- I only charge satisfied customers.
- I’ve been in business for 3 years, so far, everyone has been happy to pay me 🙂
- But if you are unsatisfied for any reason, just give me a call and I’ll make it right.
Ways To Pay
Hours And Location
Monday to Sunday 8 AM - 6 PM
Located in the Lower Mission
12-3626 Mission Springs Dr, Kelowna
Hours And Location
- Monday to Sunday 8 AM - 6 PM
- Located in the Lower Mission
- 12-3626 Mission Springs Dr, Kelowna
Whether your request is big or small, give me a call, and I promise to make you my next satisfied client.
Terms Of Service